Frequent Asked Questions
1. How should I store Phuket Coconut?
3. Does Phuket Coconut contain sugar?
Phuket Coconut Water based juices only contain sugars provided naturally by the coconut water. Our raw water contains no added sugar or any artificial additives.
5. Phuket Coconut Water contains potassium. What is potassium good for?
7. What is the Nutritional composition of Phuket Coconut Water?
Look for Nutrition Information at the back of the bottle
Add Picture —–
9. Is Phuket Coconut Water Kosher?
11. Is Phuket Coconut Water Vegan?
13. Does Phuket Coconut Water use recycled packaging materials?
Our bottle uses PET plastic which is considered the safest single-use plastic bottle choice and also 100% recyclable. It is significantly lighter than other plastics which means less fuel and fewer resources are used to make, fill and transport each bottle, hence reducing Phuket’s carbon footprint and making PET the most environmentally sound choice.
15. I’m pregnant. Can I drink Phuket Coconut Water?
17. When is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
19. Once opened, how long will Phuket Coconut Water last if refrigerated?
21. What coconut varieties go into my Phuket drink?
23. How are the coconuts picked off the trees?
25. How many coconuts would an average tree produce in 1 year?
27. How fresh is Phuket Coconut Water?
Phuket Coconut Water is processed within 6 hours after sourcing and is bottled within minutes of cracking the coconuts. See more at the bottom of Home Page (Process)
29. What is Cold-Crafted technique (CCT)?
31. What is the difference between CCT and heat processing?
33. What are the risks of consuming coconut water after its “best before date”?
2. Why does my Phuket Coconut turn pink?
4. Phuket Coconut Water is isotonic but what does isotonic mean?
With respect to our body, young coconut water is isotonic – which means it contains essential salts and minerals in a perfect concentration and proportion that are close tot hat food in human cells. As a result, coconut water is easily absorbed into and rapidly replenishes human cells.
6. How many calories are in Phuket Coconut Water?
Less than 100 calories per 250 mL coconut water (equivalent to single coconut)
See more in Nutrition Information at the back of the bottle
8. Is Phuket Coconut Water Organic?
10. Is Phuket Coconut Water Gluten Free?
12. Is Phuket Coconut Water Halal?
14. I’m allergic to nuts. Can I drink Coconut Water?
16. Can I give Phuket Coconut Water to my baby?
18. How much Coconut Water can I drink daily?
Coconut water is a naturally healthy, low calorie juice that fits perfectly into the FDA recommended consumption of, at least, two liters every day